Agile software development methods continue to be popular ways to build software. Agile principles have expanded to other industries such as car manufacturing and construction. However, while there are many books and courses that teach Agile, the principles have to be experienced to truly understand them. This workshop will provide you with interactive lessons that will ease your transition to your first Agile project and also reinforce core concepts for experienced Agile practitioners.
I attended the Houston PMI conference and your Wednesday Agile Workshop. Would love to have the slides you presented. The information will really help us successfully transition into the Agile world.
- Workshop Participant, Project Manager at Phillips 66
I enjoyed your presentation and hearing about your actual work and scrum and agile in practice.
- Workshop Participant, Project Manager at Shell Oil
...I think the slides were put together very well and I think it will be very helpful for me in my journey to learn Scrum.
- Workshop Participant, Supply Chain Program Manager at Hewlett-Packard
Thanks again for a great workshop yesterday. It was very engaging and helpful.
- Workshop Participant, PMP
- Workshop Participant, Vice President, Barclays
My Talks >